Question about Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
I have a digimax s500 5.1 megapixels and since before winter it is not turning on, what can I do. i tried another memory card and nothing happened.
It is not turning on maybe it was exposed to extreme temperature that is why it's acting up that way.
First thing to try is to do the POWER RESET:
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Return batteries
- Turn on camera
Make sure to use fresh batteries:
Alkaline batteries (Non-rechargeable) or
Nickel-metal Hydride [Ni-MH] (Rechargeable)
Once your camera turned on, kindly set the battery type option of it properly so there is proper connection between batteries and camera.
To set the battery type:
- Put batteries
- Turn on camera
- Press MENU button
- Scroll to the right until you see SETUP
- Keep on scrolling down until you are in BATTERY TYPE
- Press right button for you to see 2 options like Alkaline or Ni-MH
- Select the batteries you are currently using
- Press MENU/OK for changes to be saved
- Get out of those by keeping on pressing MENU
- Turn off camera for 10 seconds for settings to be refreshed
- Turn it on and take pictures
* If it still does not work, send the camera for repair.
Call the hotline of your camera's manufacturer so
they could provide with how you could safely send your camera.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S730 Digital Camera
Jul 19, 2010 | Samsung Digimax 35 Digital Camera
Jan 04, 2010 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Mar 29, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S73 Digital Camera
Mar 28, 2009 | Samsung Digimax 201 Digital Camera
Jun 04, 2008 | Samsung Digimax i6 PMP Digital Camera
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: