Question about Kyocera Switchback KX21 Cellular Phone
Pairing your Cell Phone to your
(FROM Bluetooth Headset)
1. Make sure Bluetooth Headset is fully charged!
2. Hold down talk button (center button of headset) up to
(Five) 5 seconds, then WAIT until you see a solid blue
light then immediately flip open earpiece part of headset.
THIS MEANS the HEADSET IS NOW IN PROGRAM MODE.
AT THE SAME TIME/ WHILE BLUETOOTH
IS STILL OPEN & IN PROGRAM MODE….
(FROM CELL PHONE)
1. Click on “Menu” (Left Button)
2. Scroll to Bluetooth icon. (Lower Right Hand side of menu)
3. Click “Ok” button
4. Then click on “My Devices”
5. Click “OK” again
6. Select “FIND NEW”: Cell phone searches/connects to pair up
with Bluetooth Headset.
7. Once your Cell phone discovers your new headset, select
“ADD” or click on the recently paired headset device.
8. You will then be prompted to enter a pairing code.
a. 0000 or
b. 1111 or
Congratulations on paring/ connecting your new
w/ to your new Cell phone!
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
I dont know how to use the bluetooth on my kyocera strobe.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2015 | Cell Phones
Mar 14, 2015 | PANDIGITAL SuperNova
Mar 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 29, 2010 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Apr 30, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Apr 05, 2010 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
Nov 20, 2009 | Ovens
Jul 06, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 11, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: