Question about Kyocera Switchback KX21 Cellular Phone
Pairing your Cell Phone to your
(FROM Bluetooth Headset)
1. Make sure Bluetooth Headset is fully charged!
2. Hold down talk button (center button of headset) up to
(Five) 5 seconds, then WAIT until you see a solid blue
light then immediately flip open earpiece part of headset.
THIS MEANS the HEADSET IS NOW IN PROGRAM MODE.
AT THE SAME TIME/ WHILE BLUETOOTH
IS STILL OPEN & IN PROGRAM MODE….
(FROM CELL PHONE)
1. Click on “Menu” (Left Button)
2. Scroll to Bluetooth icon. (Lower Right Hand side of menu)
3. Click “Ok” button
4. Then click on “My Devices”
5. Click “OK” again
6. Select “FIND NEW”: Cell phone searches/connects to pair up
with Bluetooth Headset.
7. Once your Cell phone discovers your new headset, select
“ADD” or click on the recently paired headset device.
8. You will then be prompted to enter a pairing code.
a. 0000 or
b. 1111 or
Congratulations on paring/ connecting your new
w/ to your new Cell phone!
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
I dont know how to use the bluetooth on my kyocera strobe.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2015 | Cell Phones
Mar 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
Aug 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 27, 2010 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Jul 06, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2009 | Verizon Communications enV2 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2008 | Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2007 | Cell Phones
378 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: