Question about HP OfficeJet D135 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The Machine jammed and after I cleared the jam it says that the printer cartridge carriage has stalled. I cant turn it off What can I do?
Resolution for Lynne:
1. Unplug the power cable from the pwer strip and open the front door of the printer and move the carriage(in which the ink carts are connected) from the left to right and then back again for 2-3 times.
2. Plug in the pwer cabe and turn on the printer and print the h/w tets page.. if it prints fine, then try to, send and recieve a fax, If the carriage agains jams then replace the printer or serviec the printer.
Resolution For Stuart:
1. Th scrapping noise indicates that the ink carts are not inserted in the printer slot properly.
2. Pull the ink carts out and then push them back in and mak sure the printer should be on .
3. Clear the queue and then print the h/w test page, if prints fine then go ahead with fax.
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2012 | HP C6250 InkJet Printer
Sep 02, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Mar 06, 2011 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 03, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 13, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 5110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!