Question about LG RH266 Recorder
Please try a "factory set" with the unit to see if that resolves the problem. The method of performing this is as follows:
1) Press the "HOME" button on the remote control.
2) Scroll to the right to "EASY MENU" and "SETUP" and press "OK".
3) On the next screen, press the right arrow button once into the menu and down to "INITIALISATION".
4) Scroll to the right onto "FACTORY SET" and press "OK".
5) Select "YES" and press "OK" to proceed with the initialisation.
6) Choose the language, select "AUTO" for the clock set, "OK" for antenna connection, scroll to the right onto "START" when it says "ALL".
Posted on Oct 07, 2011
Same problem, any news?
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
Did you find a solution ? I have the same trouble whith mine ...
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
Have you tried resetting the recorder to it's default settings either through the menu or by pressing and holding the power button while unplugging it. After unplugging leave it of for a few minutes and then turn it on again.
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2017 | Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder VCR
Dec 06, 2013 | Sony RDR-HX520 DVD Recorder
Jun 27, 2017 | Samsung LA40A550 40 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Feb 13, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2010 | Panasonic Televison & Video
May 01, 2009 | Polaroid DRM-2001G DVD Recorder/HDD...
Jan 10, 2009 | Philips DVDR3545V/37
Oct 18, 2007 | Toshiba RD-XS34 DVD Player/HDD Recorder
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: