Question about Nu Mark AXIS 9
Because Scratch Live uses a time coded CD in the Axis 9, your options are limited as the turntable can't manipulate the signal as it does with regular CD's. Here are your options:
1. Only use scratch mode 4 - wherever you set your cue point is where the scratch will start and return upon touching but you will be able to release and continue playing.
2. Set your Serato to absolute mode to give you pitch control and key locking from your Axi9. Scratch mode 4 will work properly in absolute mode.
3. When turning on your turntables make sure you allow 10 seconds to pass before touching the jog wheel or loading your Serato disks.
4. When loading tracks in Scratch Live give a second or two before manipulating them with your turntables.
5. Try purchasing midi adapters, cable and software, you can assign the Scratch Live functions to your CD decks, it's time consuming and you still won't be able to use the effects but this may give you more control.
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
I have exactly the same problem, its annoying
1 thing which works is holding the button down then spinning the deck round, let go, turn off the scratch button, press play and turn on the scratch button again
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Nu Mark AXIS 9
Jan 04, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 12, 2010 | Nu Mark AXIS 9
Nov 08, 2009 | Nu Mark AXIS 9
Jul 22, 2009 | Logitech Dual Action for Pc (963292-0403:)...
Apr 01, 2009 | Nu Mark AXIS 9
Jun 08, 2008 | Rane Serato Scratch Live Computer DJ...
Aug 31, 2007 | Nu Mark AXIS 9
Sep 18, 2006 | Nu Mark AXIS 9
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: