Jabra BT125 This is the first to happen for me, Ive had the headset for a few months, came with a game. Now for some reason its making a really loud electrical noise [Think of an alien signal type noise from a movie]. I can hear myself when I speak into it but under the loud wailing of this strange problem. Any clue what it is and how to fix it?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
Go to this site, and it will walk you through each step to connect your
particular Jabra headset with your cellphone. Choose the headset, and
then at the next page, choose your phone. Moving your mouse over each
step will change the picture to what you should be seeing on your phone
at each step. http://jabra.pairx.co.uk/ Pls come back and let us know if this solved your problem.
Make sure the Jabra headset is set to pairing mode, otherwise the phone cannot find the headset. The manual should have instructions to set the headset in pairing mode. While the headset is in pairing mode, have the G1 search for the headset (Settings > Wireless Controls > Bluetooth Settings). When it finds the headset select it and type 0000 for the PIN code.