Question about Printers & Copiers
The problem is a fixing unit abnormality code, could be caused by a bad temp. sensor, build up on sensor or maybe the machine experienced a voltage spike. Power the machine off using main power switch and sub power switch, unplug IP (Image Processor) and any phone lines that may be hooked up.
1) turn on power (both) sub and main while holding down the 2 and 5 buttons on op. panel. a screen will come up.
2) Select 1) software switch setting
3) using the arrows on the screen select dip switch 3-1
4) touch the off key on the LCD to change the data to 0.
5) press return and power equipment off and back on again.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta Konica 7020 7022 7025 7030...
Dec 10, 2007 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
Dec 21, 2013 | Konica Minolta Konica 7020 7022 7025 7030...
Aug 15, 2010 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
Apr 30, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 08, 2009 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Jul 24, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 24, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!