- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the display is on ,yes, just push the SET button and the date / time will blink untile it's set.
If no display is on, the battery for the settings must be replaced. this is located near the pressure plate on the camera film door. ( inside )
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
First you press the button called "MODE" and, without releasing it, press the "SET" button.
Then, the year will start to blink.
Set the year with the "SET" button. Once you finish setting the year, press the "MODE" button to change to the month.
Then, the same way with the month, day, hour, minutes.
After minutes, the display will stop blinking.