Question about Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0 for PC
I take it you're using a form, which is in a forms or templates folder. I usually make PDF's directly from the file (customer quotations for example) that they belong in, so the 'current' path which Acrobat is designed to choose by default is conveniently the location I want the PDF also stored in. Is it possible for you to simply create a shortcut to the desired location in the folder that Acrobat is showing you?
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2014 | Zebra TLP 2844 Thermal Label Printer
1. From a Windows 98 / ME / 2000 OS, click on the [Start] button,click on [Settings], and then click on [Printers]. The Printers window will bedisplayed. From a Windows XP OS, click on the [Start] button, click on[Settings] (if necessary), and then click on [Printers and Faxes]. The Printersand Faxes window will be displayed.
2. Right-click on the printer icon, and then select [Properties].The Properties window will be displayed.
3. Click on the [General] tab, then click on [PrintingPreferences]. The Printing Preferences window will be displayed.
4. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
5. Click on the [+] sign next to Paper / Output to expand thefolder.
6. Click on [Banner Sheet] then select [On] or [Off] from thepull-down menu.
7. Click on [Apply].
8. Click on the [Advanced] tab of the printer driver itself. ThePrinting Preferences window will be displayed.
9. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
10. Click on the [+] sign next to Paper / Output to expand thefolder.
11. Click on [Banner Sheet] then select [On] or [Off] from thepull-down menu.
12. Click on [Apply].
13. Click [OK] twice.
Hope it helps!!
Jan 21, 2011 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4500 Laser Printer
Dec 28, 2009 | Adobe Fireworks 4.0 for PC
Nov 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: