Question about Car Audio & Video
Can someone help me with the code of my car stereo? It shows a SAFE word in the display
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RADIO CODE, TRY THIS: I JUST TRIED THIS ON MY 520 IN A HOLDEN VECTRA (1999) AND IT WORKS:
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL YOU HEAR A BEEP, THEN YOU GET THE FOLLOWING DISPLAY:
10 - - - -
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 1 UNTIL YOU GET THE FIRST DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 2 UNTIL YOU GET THE SECOND DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 3 UNTIL YOU GET THE THIRD DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 4 UNTIL YOU GET THE FOURTH DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL THE STEREO TURNS ON.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
To reset , leave SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for up to 24 hours
The only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.
(There are usually two barcodes on one label. The one required is the lower one )
If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Dont have a diagram but if you wanna know the colours they are
Red - Accessory Power
Yellow - Battery+
Black - Ground/Chassis
Orange/White - Illumination
Blue - Power Antenna
Blue/White - Amp remote wire
Brown - Celluar phone mute lead
Front Right - +Grey -Grey/Black
Frount Left - +White -White/Black
Rear Right - +Purple -Purple/Black
Rear Left - +Green -Green/Black
Hope this helps you out
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
Testimonial: "Yes very helpful thanks very much"
Those should sort you out.
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 16, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 25, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 25, 2010 | Clarion DB245 CD Player
Oct 10, 2009 | Clarion DB538RMP CD Player
Oct 01, 2009 | Clarion Car Audio & Video
Sep 01, 2009 | Clarion SIR-CL1 SIRIUS Radio Receiver
Apr 16, 2009 | Clarion ADZ628R CD Player
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!