Question about Car Audio & Video
Can someone help me with the code of my car stereo? It shows a SAFE word in the display
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RADIO CODE, TRY THIS: I JUST TRIED THIS ON MY 520 IN A HOLDEN VECTRA (1999) AND IT WORKS:
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL YOU HEAR A BEEP, THEN YOU GET THE FOLLOWING DISPLAY:
10 - - - -
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 1 UNTIL YOU GET THE FIRST DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 2 UNTIL YOU GET THE SECOND DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 3 UNTIL YOU GET THE THIRD DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 4 UNTIL YOU GET THE FOURTH DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL THE STEREO TURNS ON.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
To reset , leave SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for up to 24 hours
The only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.
(There are usually two barcodes on one label. The one required is the lower one )
If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Dont have a diagram but if you wanna know the colours they are
Red - Accessory Power
Yellow - Battery+
Black - Ground/Chassis
Orange/White - Illumination
Blue - Power Antenna
Blue/White - Amp remote wire
Brown - Celluar phone mute lead
Front Right - +Grey -Grey/Black
Frount Left - +White -White/Black
Rear Right - +Purple -Purple/Black
Rear Left - +Green -Green/Black
Hope this helps you out
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
Testimonial: "Yes very helpful thanks very much"
Those should sort you out.
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 16, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 25, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 25, 2010 | Clarion DB245 CD Player
Nov 14, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Sep 01, 2009 | Clarion SIR-CL1 SIRIUS Radio Receiver
May 25, 2009 | 1997 Volkswagen Golf
Apr 16, 2009 | Clarion ADZ628R CD Player
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!