- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tour keyboard is going bad. Hold the code down press lang (L) key release the "L" type 001, release the code key this should put you on U.S. keyboard mode. For a better repair you can try my tip under WW1000 or contact Geo Beyers Co. @ 800-392-8085 for a keyboard rebuild. Tell them O'Reilly sent you.
Hi there, If Cannot send or receive Fax : 1) Check the control panel for any blinking lights. If the lights are blinking then
The color print cartridge needs to be replaced soon.
2) Check power.
a) Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet, thenfrom the printer.
b) plug the cord all the way into the power supply on the printer.
c) Plug the cord into an eletrical outlet that other electrical devices have been using.
3) Check Cable connections Make sure cable connections for the following hardware are secure, if applicable
* Power supply
4) Verify dial tone.
* Place a test call to the telephone number to which you want to send a fax to make sure that it is working correctly.
*IF the telephne line is being used by another device, wait until the other device is finished before sending the fax.
5) Check for paper jams. Check for and clear any paper jams.
6) Disable Call Waiting Temporily. Call waiting can disrupt fax transmissions. Disable this feature before sending or receiving a fax. Call your telephone company to obtain the keypad sequence for temporarily disabling the call waiting.
Can send but not receive faxes
1) Load paper. Load paper to print any faxes that have been stored in the computer.
2) Check ink. Check the ink levels, and install a new cartrige of necessary.
Can receive nut not send faxes
Check document placement. Load the original document facedown in the lower right corner of the scanner glass.
hit start on your computer and click on printer and faxes - follow the directions.
if this doesn't work, click on start, click on control panel, click on add new hardware and follow directions.
if it still doesn't work post this question in the computer section
The WW series uses a battery pack with 3 AA batteries, located right under the top cover. If you have never replaced these the pack is probably corroded and be cleaned with a nail file.... or even Coke if you want to remove it.
When things are clean and dry replace the cells with new ones and plug the pack back in.
Sorry to tell you but the memory is gone forever. In the future, replace the batteries when the power to the TW is ON, only was IBM lets you do that.