Question about Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee Maker
SOURCE: Tassimo one cup brewer
Try cleaning the peircing mechanism (and around it) and making sure it is sitting snug. Sometimes mine comes off when I lift the lid to add a t-disc and this can cause some problems including grinds in the cup.
You may need to get a new peircing mechanism from Braun - if you've only had it for a month they should replace it.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
SOURCE: NOT SO GREAT COFFEE GROUNDS!
Might there be some stuff crusting the dispanser vent? Did you clean it regularly? If you've not done that, this is what you do:
1) Open up the lid where the T-Disc is supposed to go.
2) Take out any moveable (not breakable) object, for instance the thing that punctuates the T-Disc(its made of two parts stuck together) and the T-Disc holder.
3) Take 'em apart and put 'em into your dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4) Wipe the entire T-disc area with a damp cloth, make sure nothing stays there that isn't supposed to be there.
5) Put the removed and cleaned parts back very carefully and watch out that they are exactly in place, if in doubt wheter they are fitted correctly, just shake them a little. There should be no movement other than up and down.
6) Enjoy your coffee!
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2014 | West Bend Vintage 18 Cup Aluminum Kwik...
Feb 01, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Oct 15, 2010 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Apr 12, 2010 | Bunn BX HOME BREWER 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Nov 11, 2009 | Krups Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jan 13, 2009 | West Bend 55108 Espresso/coffee Maker
Jul 11, 2008 | Bloomfield 8571 Coffee Maker
Jun 16, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Feb 23, 2008 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!