Question about Hitachi CLU-4324UG Remote Control
You won't be able to use it for your dvd player unfortunately.
The code for sky is 0145.
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
Hi there everyone can someone please help me find user's manual for this Remote Model Hitachi CLU-4328UG i looked all over the net and there's no where to be found i need some help please thank you
Posted on May 04, 2010
Voice butten code
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | One For All Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2016 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2014 | One For All Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2010 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Apr 04, 2009 | Radio Shack 15-2142 Remote Control
Dec 18, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Feb 22, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
1,131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: