Question about Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Hi, I installed the software for my Zen, but when I try to transfer music to it, it tell me that the device is not connected, and to connect the device, even though its already connected.
· Make sure you have media player 11
· If you can, the best test is to try your player with another PC, to see if you still have the problem. This localises whether the problem is with the PC (most likely the USB) or the player. See the link below (search on "connection problems") for a lot more troubleshooting on this.
· Download recovery tool off creative's website.
· go to my computer > click on hardware tab >
click on device manager button > in the is next screen on the bottom should have>>universal serial bus controllers
(write these down just in case it cant find them)
right click on them and uninstall
reboot let windows reinstall them
· Also told Microsoft hotfix causes this problem try uninstalling the last hotfix
If that doesn't fix it try the USB cable
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Creative Labs Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player
May 22, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jul 24, 2009 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Dec 26, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto MP3 Player
Oct 19, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Jul 12, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Feb 13, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jan 18, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN SLEEK MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2014 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 1 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: