Question about Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player
HI there i have a zen vision m. igot it used without the cd. i downloaded it of the internet but when i open plug it in the software says that my player is not connected.
Help me please
· Make sure you have media player 11
· If you can, the best test is to try your player with another PC, to see if you still have the problem. This localises whether the problem is with the PC (most likely the USB) or the player. See the link below (search on "connection problems") for a lot more troubleshooting on this.
· Download recovery tool off creative's website.
· go to my computer > click on hardware tab >
click on device manager button > in the is next screen on the bottom should have>>universal serial bus controllers
(write these down just in case it cant find them)
right click on them and uninstall
reboot let windows reinstall them
· Also told Microsoft hotfix causes this problem try uninstalling the last hotfix
If that doesn't fix it try the USB cable
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2010 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Feb 13, 2010 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jul 31, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jan 05, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jul 12, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 1 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: