Question about Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Have not used it in a while and the ink cartridges will not come out so can change them
1. Unplug the printer.
2. Move the cartridges to the left by hand and then take them out.
3. Try to print without the cartridges in the carrier. Do you still receive a Carrier Stall error message?
4. If not, put the cartridges back into the carrier and snap them in at the back. The message should no longer appear.
If the power light on the printer is not blinking, the error message may be caused by a communication error. Do the following:
1. Remove any other devices attached to the USB/LPT port.
2. Uninstall the Lexmark printer.
3. Connect the printer directly to the PC and ensure that power is being supplied to the printer.
4. Reinstall the printer.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Brother MFC-620CN All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Jan 23, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX115 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jan 01, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX115 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 1840C Plain Paper...
Nov 21, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2011 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!