Question about Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Have not used it in a while and the ink cartridges will not come out so can change them
1. Unplug the printer.
2. Move the cartridges to the left by hand and then take them out.
3. Try to print without the cartridges in the carrier. Do you still receive a Carrier Stall error message?
4. If not, put the cartridges back into the carrier and snap them in at the back. The message should no longer appear.
If the power light on the printer is not blinking, the error message may be caused by a communication error. Do the following:
1. Remove any other devices attached to the USB/LPT port.
2. Uninstall the Lexmark printer.
3. Connect the printer directly to the PC and ensure that power is being supplied to the printer.
4. Reinstall the printer.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Brother MFC-620CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 23, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX115 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jan 13, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 01, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX115 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!