Question about Audio Players & Recorders
As a gift was given a Bose Model PM-1
Portable compact disc Player pretty good
Cd player had for 2 years then one day
accidentally dropped it in my coat pocket.
Has not played since-took to a electronic store
charged me $26.00 to look at it and tell me the
problem (needs a new disk light etc explained to
it might cost another $100.00 plus $'s for parts and labor
Would it make sense to go to Bose and purchase
a new one for $100.00 plus shipping etc
Posted on Jun 21, 2010
Operating instructios can be downloade here:
10 COPYING PROCEDURE
Copying can be performed easily from the set’s CD unit onto the CD-R unit.
There are two copying speeds (normal and high) and four copying modes.
• The mode switches as described below each time the normal speed copying button (NORMAL) or the high speed copying
button (HIGH) is pressed.
• The recording level is automatically set to the default value (0.0 dB).
• The repeat and random play modes are canceled when the copy mode is set.
• During normal speed copying you can listen to the sound as you copy.
• During high speed copying no sound is produced.
• No signals are output from the digital outputs during high speed copying.
• During copying, buttons other than the CD or CD-R stop buttons do not function.
• When CD TEXT compatible CDs are copied, the disc names and track names are also copied.
When copying, switch the relay mode to the normal or dual mode. Copying is not possible in the relay or mix mode.
For optimum recording, make sure there are no fingerprints, scratches or dust on the signal surface of the source side CD or
The auto track function is always activated in the copying mode. It is not possible to assign track numbers manually.
Disc dubbing: In this mode, entire CDs can be copied onto CD-R/RW.
(“All Tr Dubb” is displayed.)
Make CD: In this mode, entire CDs can be copied onto CD-R/RW then finalized automatically.
(“Make CD Dubb” is displayed.)
1TR dubbing: In this mode, single tracks on CDs can be copied.
(“1Tr Dubbing” is displayed.)
Scan REC dubbing: In this mode, the desired tracks can be selected from CDs and copied.
(“Scan Rec Dub” is displayed.)
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2016 | Denon CDR-W1500 2-Disc CD Recorder
Aug 24, 2014 | Denon CDR-W1500 2-Disc CD Recorder
Jun 22, 2017 | Denon CDR-W1500 2-Disc CD Recorder
Jul 29, 2011 | Denon CDR-1000 CD Player
May 21, 2010 | Denon CDR-M30 CD Recorder
Apr 27, 2010 | Denon CDR-W1500 2-Disc CD Recorder
Feb 23, 2009 | Denon CDR-W1500 2-Disc CD Recorder
Jan 27, 2009 | Denon CDR-W1500 2-Disc CD Recorder
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: