Question about Routers
Sir, early i had airtel connection and airtel broadband. now i got the BSNL connection. now there is no airtel connection. But i want to RESET the earlier BEETEL220BX ADSL2+MODEM AND AGAIN CONFIGURE BSNL TO THIS. How can reset this? and how can configure BSNL to this?
First login to your Router using default username and password
2. Click on WAN on the left side menu
3. You'll have options to add or remove configurations.
4. Please select and remove the bridge config as BSNL does not support Bridge.
5. Please click edit on the existing PPPoE Airtel Configuration
6. Set the VPI=0 and VCI=35 (for Airtel it would be 1,32) and click next
7. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and encapsulation type: LLC/Snap Bridging and click next
8. Enter the following details:
PPP Username: Your bsnl username (no need to add dataone.in)
PPP Password: Your bsnl password
PPPoE Service Name: DataOne
Authentication Method: Select CHAP
9. Check the Enable IGMP Multicast Option
Check Enable WAN Service Option
Enter the Service Name as Dataone
10. Click Next and Save. You should also save and reboot your modem.
If doing the above does not works, check if you have anything set Under TR-069 Client and remove all entries in this section however it may not allow you to save so you may just put the ACS URL as ( it won't accept this field to be blank so just enter any thing, I entered http://bsnl). Save and reboot the router. Should be online now.
let me know if anyone benefited from the above information - email@example.com
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
We are also having same problem , now we want the router be used on mtnl triband
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
If you are wanting to reset it back to its default settins, while power is on reset the little pin hole button for about 20 seconds and let go that will reset router. not sure on how to configure BSNL
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2014 | TP-LINK TL-MR3420 Wireless Router
Jan 03, 2012 | Routers
Sep 29, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jul 29, 2010 | Routers
Aug 06, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Apr 18, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Oct 31, 2008 | D-Link DI-524/DWL-G630 (di524dwlg630kit)...
Sep 15, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Mar 29, 2008 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
2,553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!