Question about LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
- Check your air filter at the indoor if clean.
- Check your evaporator fins if clean.
- Check if no icing in your evaporator and outdoor pipes.
- If your air filter and evaporator fins is clean and icing is present then your unit is under charge.
- When your indoor drips check your drain pipe if there are water comes out. If no water drain from your drain pipes then your drainage is restricted.
- Flush your drainage with water using your garden hose to flush out dirts from your drainage.
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 02, 2014 | LG LS-K2430HL Heat Cool Mini Split Air...
Jan 20, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 26, 2010 | LG Heating & Cooling
Jun 27, 2010 | LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
Apr 17, 2010 | LG LS-L1210CL Mini Split Air Conditioner
Sep 21, 2009 | LG Heating & Cooling
Jun 28, 2009 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
May 23, 2009 | LG Heating & Cooling
Mar 19, 2009 | LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
773 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: