Question about LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
- Check your air filter at the indoor if clean.
- Check your evaporator fins if clean.
- Check if no icing in your evaporator and outdoor pipes.
- If your air filter and evaporator fins is clean and icing is present then your unit is under charge.
- When your indoor drips check your drain pipe if there are water comes out. If no water drain from your drain pipes then your drainage is restricted.
- Flush your drainage with water using your garden hose to flush out dirts from your drainage.
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2015 | Air Conditioners
Jan 02, 2014 | LG LS-K2430HL Heat Cool Mini Split Air...
Jan 20, 2011 | Air Conditioners
Aug 26, 2010 | LG Air Conditioners
Jun 27, 2010 | LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
Apr 17, 2010 | LG LS-L1210CL Mini Split Air Conditioner
Sep 21, 2009 | LG Air Conditioners
Jun 28, 2009 | Fujitsu Air Conditioners
May 23, 2009 | LG Air Conditioners
Mar 19, 2009 | LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
737 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: