An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: whaat is a puk
Puk code is used incase you have entered your pin code wrong 3 times.
The puk code is sim card spesific it comes with the sim card when you get it or you can get it by calling your phone service provider of the sim card to get the puk code.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Vickie, Nothing we can do here but here's what you can do:
1. Call them back! Demand "THEY" correct the problem. It was they who screwed up in the first place. Ask them to tell you who to call. Ask them to Issue you a right number or replace the old one. Get a "RMA" number so you can go back to the store where you bought it. If you bought it on line the same thing. Speak to the Manager, get his name or ID number.
2. OR...Go back to the store where you got it. Demand an immediate fix if you don't get satisfaction.
3. You live in Calif where I once lived. Calif has several very powerful consumer laws. Use them! Make many notes on who you talk too at AT&T, times and dates. File a complaint with the local district attorneys office and the State Consumer Affairs office, all on line too. I'd go as far as calling the local district attorney office right from the "store" and file a complaint. That'll get their attention.
I had a similar thing happen to me but with the Internet service with AT&T. I did all the above. It went all the way to the State Attorney Office filing criminal charges for "consumer fraud" against AT&T in the state of New York because Calif Consumers Affairs Office didn't get a response from them. It got fixed but unfortunately 1 year later but it fixed the problem for thousands of other people too. AT&T's attitude is I'm big you're little. I got over $3000 for my troubles in refunds.
Puk number or code is not from the phone provider what you can get from a phone is the IMEA No. or the Serial Number of the phone.
You can only get PUK number from the SIM provider i.e. your service provider, or better still check your SIM packet, you will always see it there, and if you cant see it or get it, simply use another phone to call the customer care of service provider of the line your are using, then tell them the problem, they will surely rectify the problem for you by giving you the code. PUK code or number can only be gotten from the Service\Network provider. call their customer care to get it.
Call the customer care of your Network Operator, they will give you the number. This Puk code can't be given to you by anyone else except the network operator. Please don't play around with the code by entering unknown/random numbers, it'll damage you sim card permanently. Call up, and tell them your issues, they'll instruct you how to unlock and how to disable it...Good luck
Thanks for using FixYa.
you can do! 1) If you still have your packet that your Sim Card came in, you should find your PUK number in there, if you don't have the packet, please read bellow.
2) You must get a phone that is on the same network as your phone and call the networks Customer Care and ask them for your PUK number, they will ask you for your phone number, then they will tell you your PUK number. Once you have done this, you will be able to reset your Pin number so you will be able to go into your phone again.
Puk code is not the code of cell phone but of sim you will need to get your Puk code from near by services center of you "sim company"
or if the connection is direct such as vodofone than you are supposed to contact them while they will facilitate you with the PUK CODE
as you said that you need a puk number in this case you need to contact your service provider and tell those people that you need puk number they will ask you what are the number written at the back of your sim card once you gave them the number they will give you the PUK nuumber