- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This model of the Axim X30 does not have built in wi-fi capability. You need to purchase a 802.11 b/g Wireless SDIO card.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT INSERT SDIO CARD INTO AXIM X30 BEFORE INSTALLING DRIVERS.
1. Connect the Axim X30 to your computer.
2. Establish a connection between the two devices using Active-Sync.
3. Insert CR-ROM which ships with the SDIO card in your computer.
4. Follow instructions for installing Driver an Utility.
5. Install SDIO card into the SD slot on the Axim X30.
Hey, id be happy to help :), the reason why your SD wifi card is not getting read by your pocket pc is because. The wifi card you have is probably have was made for a regular computer and is not compatible with your pocket pc. Id recommend for you to find a SD wifi card that is compatible with your pocket pc. And return the one you have now, thanks and I hope this helps!
if you are telling me that it has already builtin wifi,you dont have to buy it, those people who doesnt have built in wifi can use sd card for wifi,im sure it will fit to yours,because SD card has standard size..
I have bought the Bluetooth Option Part for my e400. It was an "PC Bluetooth SD Card2".
In the specs of the Bluetooth Card is an SD/IO enabled SD Slot required for the Card.
So I think your Wifi will also work.
I have read some Information about Toshiba PDAs. There is a technique called SD™ IO card. In the technical specifications I found this Info:
1 x SD™ card slot (supports SD™ memory card, SD™ IO card, MultiMedia card)
So when SD™ IO card is the same as Bsquare SDIO Now! tecnique...