- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Hard Reset Samsung Seek to Factory Default Setting:
1. From Home menu screen > Main menu tab, located at the bottom
2. Tap Settings
3. Scroll down to the bottom of your cell phone menu
4. Tap Reset
5. Tap Reset Settings
6. Read the statement displayed then Tap Proceed
7. Enter the 4 digit number then Tap Done
If you want to unlock it
Security lock codes can only be reset by calling your cellular provider and asking for Tech Support. After answering your security question, you'll be provided a security code. We do not provide security codes at FixYa as we are unable to verify the ownership of your phone.
Don't worry there is Solution to Unlock the Mobile Phone from the Security Lock....Use the Master Reset Code and Unlock the Mobile....I unlocked my mobile Nokia 6600 using the Master reset Code,I got the Master Reset Code herehttp://www.superunlockcodes.com/unlocking-services/rs12wp6/ and Unlock it........You Check Master Reset Code for Your mobile in the List