Question about Canon Sure Shot Z180u 35mm Point and Shoot Camera
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 13, 2011 | Olympus SP800UZ Digital Camera
Jul 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 08, 2011 | Navman GPS
May 24, 2011 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
May 12, 2011 | Baume Et Mercier Baume & Mercier Classima...
May 12, 2011 | Dymo DATE MARK Electronic DateTime Stamper...
Aug 13, 2010 | Tag Heuer Formula 1 Date Quartz Stainless...
Sep 13, 2009 | Pentax Optio E50 Digital Camera
Jun 10, 2008 | Pulsar Bracelet PXQ502 Wrist Watch
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: