Question about Canon Sure Shot Z180u 35mm Point and Shoot Camera
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2010 | Konica Minolta Zoom 130C Date 35mm Point...
Sep 04, 2009 | Canon Sure Shot 70 Zoom Date 35mm Point...
Mar 01, 2009 | Polaroid ProCam Film Camera
Jul 19, 2008 | Canon Sure Shot 80 Tele/Date 35mm Point...
Jun 11, 2008 | Pentax IQZoom EZY-R 35mm Point and Shoot...
Mar 31, 2008 | Canon Sure Shot 105 Zoom Date 35mm Point...
Dec 08, 2007 | Olympus Stylus Zoom 140 Deluxe 35mm Point...
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: