I had the same problem and found this at www.sirenplayer.com. It worked!
Q: My audio player is unable to see all of the songs I have transferred.
A:This occurs when too many folders are placed on the device with Windows Media Player. To resolve, please follow these steps:
To resolve the issue:
1. Connect the player to the PC using the USB cable.
2. Open Windows Media Player.
3. Go to the Sync or Devices tab and delete all content from the player.
4. Go to the Tools menu and select Options.
5. Select the Devices tab, highlight the ILO or Siren player and click on Properties.
6. Uncheck the box "Create Folder Hierarchy on Device"
Now, when music is transferred, it will be placed in the root directory
of the flash memory disregarding the folder structure and allowing all
tracks to be seen.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
-Plug in your mp3 player -Go into your downloading program, select a song and go 'Locate file/Open Containg Folder', you should be in your folder with all your songs. or go 'My Music' and find your music files. -Either select all your songs, open them with 'Windows Media Player' and transfer them that way. -Or 'Open My Computer' then open "iLo" and drag the songs from where your songs are located [My Music] to the 'Music' folder in your iLo folder. [MyMusic] Song.mp3 >drag to> [MyComputer/iLo] Music.
You need to run chkdsk on the player. Plug it into your computer using the usb cord. Go to Start, Run, and type in chkdsk f: (or whatever drive your ilo shows up as). You'll get an option to repair the corrupted files. This worked for my ilo which had the same problem.