Question about iLO MP3 Player
There are files on the mp3 player but it doesn't display them .......when it is plugged into a computer the computer frezes and i can't delete any files off the mp3 player
I had the same problem and found this at www.sirenplayer.com. It worked!
Q: My audio player is unable to see all of the songs I have transferred.
A: This occurs when too many folders are placed on the device with Windows Media Player. To resolve, please follow these steps:
To resolve the issue:
1. Connect the player to the PC using the USB cable.
2. Open Windows Media Player.
3. Go to the Sync or Devices tab and delete all content from the player.
4. Go to the Tools menu and select Options.
5. Select the Devices tab, highlight the ILO or Siren player and click on Properties.
6. Uncheck the box "Create Folder Hierarchy on Device"
Now, when music is transferred, it will be placed in the root directory of the flash memory disregarding the folder structure and allowing all tracks to be seen.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
It wont play it just loads for ever
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Sep 01, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jun 13, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Mar 06, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 12, 2014 | iLO MP3 Player
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: