- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi. I have an innovage mp3 player as well just got it 4 christmas of 2008 and now it won't charge or turn on. I got the charger and it charges my brothers mp3 player just not mine and the computer won't charge it either when i listened to music on it would turn off then back on. what can i do to fix this piece of **** waste of money product?!?!?!
The Sandisk site says that your dad's device should play .wav, .mp3 and .wma files. Has the player EVER worked? I got a C250 for my wife as a Christmas present and my computer recognized but refused to communicate with it UNTIL I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED THE FIRMWARE UPDATE. The player was a paperweight until then. It turned on and played the demo files pre-loaded on it, but I couldn't transfer a single file into it. Just a thought. Here's the link: http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1376
Oh, didnt see this post, to put songs on, follow these directions:
1.Plugin your mp3 player via USB
2.Wait for a message to pop up on the computer saying it recognizes the player.
3. goto start then my computer, you should find the player, open the player
4. check weather there is a folder called musi.
5. drag the music in the folder titled music, if there is no folder, just drag them in the root folder.
Happy new year.