Question about Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
No sound from speakers. Have just bought Acer Aspire T180 system and have set it up as detailed in the paperwork but no sound comes out of speakers even though they are plugged in and have been tried in all ports. Have tried other speakers in the ports, same result. Front headphone output works OK.
Go to control panel then to the sound and devices then open it and see if the box has been check on mute if that is the case remove the check mark and press apply if not check the box place the volumen icon in the task bar and then do apply,,,this will put the spaeker icon in the battom right to the screen next to the time clock click on it and set the volumen as you desire by drag up the volumen bar rate me fixya
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
I gave up trying and returned ACER 3100 for full credit. Have since purchased ACER Aspire M5640 sound works fine. However, VISTA Home Premium is a big disapointment especially searching for files and folders. Thanks everyone for your help anyway-'preciate it.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
Please make sure your sound driver is up to date. if your sound driver is updated but it is still not working then you may contact to acer support at toll free- 1-800-585-2494 or visit: http://acer.techssupport247.com/ to get help from certified technicians.
Posted on Mar 14, 2016
Well I found another (easier solution) well it helped me....
1. go to control panel and click on the "sound and devices" icon.
2. it should appear 2 icons or maybe more... this are suppose to be the "speaker" and the other(s) a digital output or something.
3. If it says working and there is no sound coming from it, do a right click on the "speakers" icon.
4. Than click on "properties"
5. A small window will appear (obviosly :D) and in the small tabs that appear on it will say "general, custom, levels and bla bla".
6. Clik on "levels".
7. It will appear your sounds sistems (that stuff) if some or one of them has the mute icon, remove it by clicking on it. Remember to click in ok or apply to save it.
8. than go back to the start (in the sound menu) I call it like that, and do a right click again.
9. now click on "test" (if it makes a faboules sound Congratulations if it not check if the volume is unmuted (i think not) or high (maybe yes).
My computer is an acer aspire 4520 so if u notice something added or a lil diferent to find on the steps well maybe is because your computer is mor greater than mine in "model" speaking... well I hope this could help... Good LUCK!!!
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire T180 PC Desktop
Jan 31, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Apr 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Mar 08, 2008 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
5,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: