Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Apr 12, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 06, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 20, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
1. Connect your PSP with your PC using the USB cable.
2. Use your PSP interface and hit HOME button, and then go into "Settings". Here you will have to use the directional button to find "USB Connection"
3. Once the connection is made, you will need to check your PCs available drives. You can do this by going into "My Computer". Your PC should detect your PSP as and additional drive. It is not much different from using portable drive or thumb drives actually.
4. Click on your assigned PSP drive.
5. Create a new folder call "music" on your PSP drive
6. Select your MP3 music from your PC and drag it into your "music" folder on your PSP. Note that all this is done in your PC interface.
7. When all the desired MP3 are transferred, get out of the USB connection mode by pressing "O" on your PSP.
8. Find the music area in your PSP, and select your memory stick. Search for your "music" folder and you are good to go.
Dec 15, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 27, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 02, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 24, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 19, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: