Question about Oregon Scientific RRM112 Clock Radio
Hi, I lost my instructions... I used to be able to let the alarm ring with radio instead of "beep... beep... beep..." sound...
This is direct from manual mailed to me from Oregon Scientific re my own contrast problem.
1. Press [ALARM] to switch to display the alarm setting.
2. Select ALARM 1 or ALARM 2 using [ALARM].
3. Press and hold [ALARM] for two seconds.
4. Use VOLUME [ + ] / [ - ] to enter the hours.
5. Press [ALARM].
6. Use VOLUME [ + ] / [ - ] to enter the minutes.
7. Press [ALARM].
8. Use VOLUME [ + ] / [ - ] to select ALARM or RADIO. If
ALARM is selected, a two-minute crescendo alarm will be
emitted at the set time when the alarm is active. If RADIO is
chosen, the radio will be turned on for two hours at the set time
9. If RADIO is chosen, use [STATION] to choose the radio
station and press [AM / FM] to select AM or FM.
10. Press [ALARM].
11.Use VOLUME [ + ] / [ - ] to set the volume of the wake up radio.
12. Press [ALARM] to exit.
Note: If there is no battery for the radio, there is no operation for
step 9 ~ 11.
Posted on May 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2015 | Clock Radios
Apr 23, 2014 | Brookstone SmartSet Alarm Clock
Mar 09, 2014 | Zenith Clock Radios
Jun 10, 2011 | Sangean RCR-1 Clock Radio
Jan 31, 2011 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 15, 2010 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 21, 2010 | Clock Radios
Oct 21, 2008 | RCA RP5440 Clock Radio
Dec 20, 2007 | Bose Wave Radio
719 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: