Philips PSA610/00 has detect on camera detective port.
I have tried many times to connect the Philips PSA610/00 to laptop, but it's not work! even I installed the program support. Laptop always detect the Philips PSA610/00 on digital camera port. My laptop is HP pavilion dv2000 WindowXP. I couldn't do anythings to tounch in any file on that's port.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try connecting it to a different port. Also check whether your USB ports are working using any USB devices. If the ports are working and the 3G modem is not getting detected, then you should try replacing the modem.
Most of the issues can be solved by either reinstalling the software or by disconnecting and reconnecting the device. In this case we can close in on three solutions 1) The USB drive in the system is not functioning. Try connecting any other USB devices to the same USB port and check whether it works or not. If the other device works well then it could be a problem with the data cable or with the port in the camera (usually firewire)
2) The data cable used to transfer data might have become faulty.Try using another data cable if possible and still the same issue continues then try connecting another camera to the system and if the other camera gets detected then the problem must be with the camera.
3) Try connecting the same camera to another system and see whether the camera gets detected. If no, then the port in the camera is defective.
After this we can close in on which could be faulty. data cable / Computer / Camera.
First thing to do here is to try connecting the camera on a different USB port on the computer if its a tower connect the camera on the back USB port of it, if still not detected try connecting the camera on another computer and check if it will be detected , If still not detected the problem here can be with the USB cable that you're using so better try a different USB cable...
1. goto desktop, right click on my computer and press manage.
2. goto the device manager, find the usb devices / ports.
3. Make sure you are useing a ps2 mouse / keyboard since if your mouse/keyboard is connected to usb they will stop working untill your pc is restarted and the devices are reinstalled.
4. Uninstall all usb devices.
5. after all usb devices are uninstalled reboot the pc.
If the problem is with your drivers ( your pc detects the mp3 player but no drivers found) Download the newest drivers for your product and operateing system from the vendors website.
Go to www.philips.com and download the hhdd1630/17b software and firmware updates. Install them and print off the instructions on what to do. This fixed my player and what a difference it made.................WOW