An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: the LCD always say PLEASE WAIT
If you have unpluged the machine and repluged it in there is only one thing left apart from throwing it away: try to do a firmware update! download will be done from brother homepage. If youre lucky it will bing the machine back to work.
If that wont do, you have to put it away, sorry (circuitboard defective!)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Performing a product reset
To reset your system, follow these steps:
Turn your system off. Wait until "Saving your music information" disappears from the display
Unplug the Acoustimass® module power cord from the power outlet
Wait 60 seconds
Plug the Acoustimass module power cord into a working power outlet
Turn the system on
Note: After the reset, wait several minutes before playing stored music (stored music may not be immediately available depending on how many CDs have been stored). All other sources are available, immediately after the system is turned on.
1 - Press the OFF button on the printer.
2 - Unplug the electrical cord for the back of the machine or the wall outlet..
3 - Wait five minutes.
4 - Reinsert the electrical plug and wait one minute.
5 - Press the ON button and the machine should reset automatically.
You could try a power reset of the printer.
Press ON button to turn off printer
Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer
Remove all of the ink cartridges
Wait 3 minutes
Plug the power cord back into the printer
Press the ON button to turn on the printer
Install back all of the cartridges
If this does not work, you could try a hardware reset.
1) Press and hold LEFT ARROW and then press SETUP
Release both buttons
2) Press OK
3) Press & release RIGHT ARROW until LCD reads System Configuration Menu 2
4) Press OK
5) LCD reads Hardware Failure Status: Clear, Press OK to clear
6) Press OK, LCD now reads Cleared, Press Cancel to continue.
7) Press & release CANCEL until the Welcome or Ink System
Failure screen appears on LCD
8) DO NOT PRINT AT THIS STAGE
9) Use POWER button to turn OFF printer
10) Unplug power cord from electrical outlet and from back of printer
11) Wait 1 minute. plug power cord back into outlet first then back into the printer
12)Turn on the printer, Press OK
The printer will start to initiate, do not interrupt.
turn off and unplug everything from the power outlet/power bar (cable box, DVR, TV etc) and wait for 5 minutes. Plug in Cable box first, wait 2 minutes, then plug in everything else. Everything SHOULD be up and running at this point. If not, do the same procedure, but leave everything unplugged overnight.
I just had the same problem moments ago, if you unplug the power cord from the wall and the unit and let it sit for a few minutes, then replug it back in, it should come back. Unplugging and plugging back in without waiting won't work, you have to wait 2-5 minutes.