Freezes exactly where it is. Apply pressure to palm areas and it continues?
It wil start up ok then stops where it is. Screen stops exactly whre it was. If you apply pressure to left side of mouse pad it will pick up exactly whre it was. A few seconds later it stops. I can actually take out the hard drive and the screen stays. I put the hard drive back on and apply pressure and it picks right up like it never knew the hard drive was gone. I have taken the mother board out and looked very close with magnifying glass to see any crack or anything. I don't understand that if there is a short or something, it should shut computer off or something. If I apply alot of pressure, the computer will run fine. I have heard that it could be a cracked motherboard, but if that is case, shouldn't the system crash?
Re: freezes exactly where it is. Apply pressure to palm...
You must have a melted contact. Try to identify in the zone you apply pressure (or in the far angle of the M/B that should rise while you push the mouse pad - tension) and see if there's a "free" contact...Try it opening the cover and letting the pc work...see what the pressure modifies....it's weird though!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
CM3 Operational Sequence.
From Off, push and release the freeze button.
1. If sump is full,water pump starts.If sump is not full,water valve opens to fill it.
2. Compressor starts when sump is full.Air cooled fan motor starts too.
3. water pump stops early in freeze cycle for 30 seconds.
4. Sump refills after pump starts.
5. In low ambient condition,fan motor may begin to cycle on and off.
6. Freeze continues until water level in sump drops to preset point. Exceptions: SCE275 must fill sump two more times.
7. Fan may shut off before the end of freeze.
8. Harvest begins. Hot gas valve opens,pump stops.
9. Pump restarts, inlet water valve opens to fill and overflow the reservoir.
10. Harvest continues for preset first cycle harvest time.
11. If bin is not full, cycle repeats ( compressor stays on). If bin is full, unit shuts off at the end of harvest.
OK with that out of the way unless you unplugged any wires cleaning the machine should not have caused any problems. First cut off water and pull water supply line from water inlet valve look in the end of valve there is a screen in there it could be stopped up. If the valve screen is not stopped up then put supply water line back on and turn water back on. power the CM3 controller off. push freeze button. now with a voltage meter check at the water inlet valve to make sure you are getting power to the valve.If you are then either valve is stopped up or valve is bad. If you are not getting power to valve then replace the CM3 controller now make sure the bin full light is not on because if it is this will not let controller go back to a freeze cycle.
Ok you have no pressure from fuel pump to the injectors and you replaced the pump. Sounds as if you need to check or replace the relays which send the signal from your ignition switch to your fuel pump to engage/shutoff. Warm weather area sorry doesn't really apply unless you're in an older carburated vehicle
Check if your system has a wifi switch and if it's turned on. Press Fn+F3 to enable your wireless inside windows. If you have windows xp, try this...click start, run and type services.msc and press ok. double click wireless Zero configuration from the services window and set it to automatic then click apply then click then start the service. If all else failed, you have to replace your wireless card.
The Touchpad is pressure sensitive, you can program the Touchpad's functionality. Go to Control Panel, click, to open Mouse Properties. Click the Device settings (block), select the Settings button; after the Touchpad Wizard appear! "View the (left) "Select an item" pane, and click to start the Touchpad's actions." Follow all the instructions carefully. I hope this Fix it
OK SO U HEY IM SERIOUS IT WORKED FOR MULTIPLE PEOPLE IT WORKED FOR ME IF IT DIDNT WORK I WOULDN'T BE TELLING U NOW.
- USE YOU STRONGEST ARM AND USE UR PALM
-APPLY ALOT OF PRESSURE WITH UR PALM AND PUT THE PRESSURE ON THE ENTER BUTTON.
-WITH THE PRESSURE ON THE ENTER BUTTON ANYWHERE AROUND THE ENTER BUTTON AND TURN IN ON.
- IF IT DIDN'T WORK THE FIRST TIME APPLY MORE PRESSURE BECAUSE THE NVDIA CHIP IS NOT CONNECTING TO THE MAIN BOARD SO ADD PRESSURE AND TURN IT ON.
-NOW RUN UR TX1000 FOR A WHILE TILL IT GETS WARM SO THE NVDIA CHHIP CAN ATTACH TO THE BOARD AND UR DONE!
TELL EVERYONE WHO HAS THIS PROBLEM 100% GUARENTEED TO WORK YO!!
try this click on the start button then type on the start search engine "msconfig" hit enter then click continue then click on the "startup bar" then click the disable all remember click the startup bar only ok then apply then ok