Question about HP OfficeJet K80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This is due to the ink cartridge leaking, try cleaning the cartridges and make a color copy from the printer to fix the issue.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
This might be due to the ink. Try to clean the cartridges and check for the color copy from the front panel of the printer. If the issue is same, try with the power cycle and semi-full steps as follows
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 29, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo 950 InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2008 | Canon i860 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
May 07, 2008 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
Apr 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!