Here to get best information for how to set up Bellsouth email account in outlook
Are you a standard email user or have you ever heard about the standard email services. Standard email services are those email services which provides user the best email features and services. It is known for providing extra level of security to the email services in order to protect the email critical data. It is widely used by the organisation, company as well as Individual who likes to have a much better privacy. There are numerous number of standard email services providing company in the world but none can match the name of one email services i.e Bellsouth. Bellsouth Customer Service
will helps you in fixing any problem related to the bellsouth email.
BellSouth is one of the top names in the standard email services providing field. It is known for providing world class customer services to their customer with regards to security as well as features. It is the part of leading internet service providing company i.e AT&T. But sometimes user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem user faces is regarding How to setup bellsouth email account in outlook. User can take the assistance form the Bellsouth Customer Service
number or follow these simple procedure :
- First of all, Open the Outlook and then click on the File button.
- And then user needs to click on the Account settings.
- Again Go to the email settings and then select POP3 or IMAP and verify it with correct username and password.
- Now Make sure to POP3 accounts, enter the inbound.att.net as the Incoming Mail server
- Further for the Outgoing Mail server write down Outbound.att.net.
- For IMAP accounts, Make sure to enter imap.mail.att.net for the Incoming mail server.
- Then for the outgoing Mail server write down the smtp.att.net.
- Now make sure to verify the username and password.
- Go to the more settings and then go to the outgoing server tab.
- Write down the my outgoing server ( SMTP ) requires authentication is checked.
- Similarly for the incoming mail server.
- Again Assign the port number to the various email account.
- For POP 3 account, the incoming server is port 995.
- Then check mark the secure connection is selected.
- Again the outgoing server port is port 465.
- Choose the IMAP, the incoming server ( IMAP ) is port 993 as well as check mark the SSL connection.
- Again in the outgoing server ( SMTP ) Is port 465 or 587.
- Then click on Ok and click on next and further finish.
Here to get best help but click here- Bellsouth Customer Service