Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Every time i put it on auto it just turns off or just doesn't take the picture and then when i put it on ASR it takes the picture! ugh! its driving me crazy!!!
If the camera was dropped, then it's really causing those kinds of issues like flash will not work properly.
You could still try these steps below:
First, do the POWER RESET:
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Reload batteries
- Turn on camera
Second, do the MASTER RESET
- Be in AUTO mode
- Press on MENU button
- Press on the right button until you see SETUP 2
- Scroll down until you see RESET
- Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO
- Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
- Turn off camera for a few seconds so that settings will be refreshed
Turn it on and take a picture.
When you want to have just the AUTO FLASH.
- Rotate the mode dial to PROGRAM
- Press the LEFT/FLASH button until you've seen the
LIGHTNING icon with the Letter A on the leftmost part of the screen
- Try to take a picture by pressing and holding the shutter button
halfway first for 3-5 seconds and then press it all the way down
Hope this one helps.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2013 | Stealth Cam 2.0 mp digital scouting camera...
Nov 17, 2011 | Canon Digital Cameras
Oct 22, 2011 | Moultrie GameSpy 4.0 Digital Camera Deluxe
Mar 30, 2011 | Nikon D40x Digital Camera
Dec 19, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A720 IS Digital Camera
Mar 05, 2008 | Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z850 Digital Camera
Dec 13, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Dec 12, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: