So my sister recently admitted to me that she had knocked over my 360 from about 3 feet up. At first I didn't notice any problems. However, now an assortment of things go wrong. First off, when playing Fifa 08, the console seems to stop receiving signals from the controllers (both) and I have to manually shut off my console. Also, sometimes when I have finished a game, the crowd noises persist but the screen goes black, and again, I have to manually shut it off. In both Saints Row and Rainbow Vegas, the game will either load to the main screen and go black, or never fully load in the first place, in which case I am staring at the loading screen until I turn it off. My worry is that I received this 360 from an aunt who works high up at best buy, and I have no idea if it is covered under warranty. Can you help? Cheers. Oliver D.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: Mysterious 360 Behavior
Depends when you got it, a couple months ago Microsoft announced that every console has a 3 year warranty call there support line tell them your problems. They will then send you a box to put your 360 in and send it to them then they will send you a new one. The shipping and handling is covered by Microsoft. the number is 1-800-4myxbox
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. timing belt light- it should be due for replacement. normally the light come ON at 150,000km. once replaced you need to reset the light.
2. airbag light means there is a malfunction to the system. need to be checked by experts. the light goes off when the problem is sorted out
3.engine knocking- there could be many factors however most common could be one or two injectors are faulty. let experts/dealer with a diagnosis tester look at injector performance commonly known as injector feedback which ranges from +3 to -3
This behavior occurs when an Xbox 360 Hard Drive hardware failure occurs. 1. Turn off the console.2. Remove the hard drive. For more information about how to attach or remove the Xbox 360 Hard Drive3. Reattach the hard drive, and then turn on the console.4. Obtain the latest automatic update for the Xbox 360. To do this, connect to Xbox Live.5. If you continue to experience this behavior, contact Xbox Customer Service.
This behavior occurs when an Xbox 360 Hard Drive hardware failure occurs. 1. Turn off the console.
2. Remove the hard drive. For more information about how to attach or remove the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
3. Reattach the hard drive, and then turn on the console.
4. Obtain the latest automatic update for the Xbox 360. To do this, connect to Xbox Live.
5. If you continue to experience this behavior, contact Xbox Customer Service.
Actually got in touch with the x box support team who I must admit were spot on and it needs servicing. Best thing is I am being given priority and have been offered extras to keep me sweet as I was able to vent my anger about having a problem again.