- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to find updated drivers from ASUS and see if you also can find a BIOS update. Most times the BIOS update will solve most known issues. OPreferably do it via old-fashioned diskdrive, that is still the most reliable.
Hi shuter. Your Asus P5RD1-VM has an integrated video adapter ATI® Radeon 9600 GPU. You need to enter your bios & change the video start up order. Pg.2-22 in your manual.
Configuration options: [IGD] [PEG/IGD] [PCI/IGD]
Boot Graphics Adapter Priority [PEG/IGD]
Save & exit. Check system at boot up for correct memory count.
Thanks for using FixYa & if you need more help just re-post here. Have a good one!
1. put Motherboard Cd (come with p5rd1vm) in cd/dvd rom.
2. BIOS configur as boot from cdrom.
3. restart machin Motherboard CD boot with press enter
4. command line shows 4 option
5. Select 1st option for exact and proper copy ULi sata driver for winxp.
6. Insert floppy press enter
7.you see d copy procedure.
8.then this floopy insert when winxp setup asking F6 for additional driver.