Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The issue you have posted regarding your printer which is un able to load the paper could be due to number of reasons like if there is any foreign material for example pen, pencil or any other obstacle which is blocking the paper to feed through the printer feeder then the printer will not be able to load the paper. However I would appreciate if you try the steps below in order to fix the issue.
1. Confirm that no foreign materials are inside the machine.
2. Confirm that usable paper is set.
3. Confirm that the paper is set properly.
4. Confirm that recommended paper is used, and the number of sheets set does not exceed the required limit.
5. Disconnect the printer power cord as well as the printer cable form the printer.
6. Turn the printer upside down and shake the printer in order to remove any obstacle which is stuck inside the printer causing the paper jam error.
Open the printer cover and remove the cartridges and check carefully if there is any small piece of paper which is stuck inside, if so remove it carefully.
7. Disconnect the printer power cord and press and hold the power button on the printer for about 15 to 20 seconds( this will release the flee power) and reconnect the printer and check.
8. Check and set the paper guide in the feeder to the paper size.
9. Try loading a single sheet and check if it is printing.
10. Try different type of paper.
11. try to rotate the roller inside the feeder which pulls the paper manually if possible to ensure that it is not jammed
Should you require any further assistance regarding the printer or even for any other computer related issue please feel free to contact me I will be more than glad to assist you.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2018 | HP Officejet 4500 G510G Inkjet...
Jan 13, 2013 | Vizio Xwr100 Dual-band Hd Wireless...
Nov 04, 2011 | Lexmark X5650 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Oct 14, 2011 | HP Deskjet D2660 All-In-One InkJet Color...
Jan 11, 2011 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Sep 01, 2008 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Oct 09, 2007 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
May 31, 2007 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: