Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Open the Printers and Faxes folder on the computer that was connected to your printer.
To open the Printers and Faxes folder
• Click Start and then click Control Panel.
• Click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes.
• In the Printers and Faxes folder, Click the printer's icon and, in the tasks pane, Click Share This Printer.
• Open the printer's Properties dialog box, and clicked on the Sharing tab.
• Click Share Name, and then click OK.
That's it—the printer is immediately available for other computers to use.
Now that you have a network printer, Your was ready to connect to it and print from other computers on the network.
To connect to the printer:
• Open Control Panel, and clicked Printers and Other Hardware.
• Click Add a Printer.
• Instead of adding a local printer, click Printer Connection and then browse the network for the printer.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2013 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
May 27, 2010 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 Wireless Router...
Mar 14, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Feb 01, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Nov 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2009 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
Aug 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 30, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: