Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Open the Printers and Faxes folder on the computer that was connected to your printer.
To open the Printers and Faxes folder
• Click Start and then click Control Panel.
• Click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes.
• In the Printers and Faxes folder, Click the printer's icon and, in the tasks pane, Click Share This Printer.
• Open the printer's Properties dialog box, and clicked on the Sharing tab.
• Click Share Name, and then click OK.
That's it—the printer is immediately available for other computers to use.
Now that you have a network printer, Your was ready to connect to it and print from other computers on the network.
To connect to the printer:
• Open Control Panel, and clicked Printers and Other Hardware.
• Click Add a Printer.
• Instead of adding a local printer, click Printer Connection and then browse the network for the printer.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2012 | PC Laptops
Jun 26, 2012 | PC Laptops
Mar 17, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
Mar 14, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Feb 26, 2010 | Medion md40298 Notebook
Oct 25, 2009 | E-Machines 6809 Notebook
Aug 11, 2009 | PC Laptops
Dec 10, 2008 | PC Laptops
Sep 10, 2008 | PC Laptops
May 11, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: