Question about Haier (492420265334) Refrigerator With Ice Box
Hi, my beko fridge frezer has suddenly started to humm intermittently quite loudly (and irritatingly) the fridge and the freezer still seem to be working...............any ideas as to what it could be???
thanks in advance
- Loose flooring or floor not firm.
- Cabinet not level.
- Tubing in contact with cabinet, other tubing or other metal.
- Drip tray vibrating.
- Fan hitting another part or worn fan motor bearings. Unplug the unit and rotate fan manually by your finger.
- Compressor mounting grommets worn or missing; mounting hardware loose or missing.
- Free or loose parts causing or allowing noise during operation
- Check compressor it may contact with tubing or other parts.
- Check the body of your unit is not touching the wall or other object.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Beko Refrigerators
Jan 05, 2015 | Refrigerators
Jun 08, 2013 | Refrigerators
May 22, 2012 | Beko Refrigerators
Dec 15, 2009 | Refrigerators
Apr 27, 2008 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Dec 08, 2007 | GE (GTS16BCS) Top Freezer Refrigerator
Oct 29, 2007 | Kenmore 24.8 cu. ft. TRIO Bottom Freezer...
Sep 06, 2017 | Haier (492420265334) Refrigerator With Ice...
778 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: