Question about Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe for PC
I have been trying to install Nova photo explosion delux 3 on my Compaq P4 running windows XP and it keeps comming up with the error message 1335 cabinet file is corrupt etc. I installed it fine on an old P3 with windows 2000 and the bare minimum speed and had no problems installing at all.This suggests that the disc is not defective to me.
The good techies at nova dont really have any idea I dont think and neither do I on what to do about it as it cost good money and does NOT install on a computer that is 10 months old.....The techies keep suggesting install shield 8, move install program to another location and try reinstalling it etc. I cannot even find the install folder in my computer to try reinstalling it.
Please try this. It worked for me.
If you are on Windows XP, this can normally be resolved by setting the compatibility mode for Photo Explosion to Windows 98. You can do this by following these steps:
1) Click on the Start button.
2) Click on the My Computer. This should open a window titled My Computer.
3) Double-click on the C: drive.
4) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
5) Double-click on the Program Files folder.
6) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
7) Double-click on the Nova Development folder.
8) Double-click on the Photo Explosion folder.
9) Right-click on IPE40 icon, which looks like a camera.
10) Select the Properties option from the bottom of the pop-up menu.
11) Click on the Compatibility tab.
12) Put a check in the check-box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
13) From the drop-down list, chose "Windows 98 / Windows Me".
14) Click on the OK button.
15) Reboot your computer.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Dec 15, 2007 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jun 30, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Apr 17, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Mar 05, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jan 02, 2009 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 30, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Oct 13, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: