Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
I'm willing to help you out on this.
Basically, there is no settings for picture storage on your camera.
Once you took pictures WITHOUT a memory card, all pictures taken will automatically be saved on the INTERNAL MEMORY of the camera.
When taking pictures WITH a memory card, all pictures are just saved on the memory card itself.
*** If you want to transfer pictures on the internal memory of the camera to your MEMORY CARD, you just have to follow the steps below:
- Make sure there is a memory card inside the camera
- Turn on camera
- Press on PLAY mode button to view pictures
- Press MENU/OK button
- Keep scrolling to the right until you see COPY TO CARD
- Select YES using the arrow keys
- Press MENU/OK to confirm
* When you've done these steps, all pictures from the INTERNAL MEMORY of the camera will be copied to your MEMORY CARD but it depends on the space left on your memory card
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2011 | Olympus Digital Cameras
Jan 23, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Jan 12, 2011 | Nikon COOLPIX S70 Digital Camera
Jun 27, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S3000 Digital Camera
Apr 21, 2010 | Samsung S760 Digital Camera
Jan 05, 2010 | Samsung DualView TL220 Digital Camera
Dec 09, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera
Nov 19, 2009 | Kodak Easyshare M341 12.2MP Digital Camera...
Jun 16, 2008 | Samsung S850 Digital Camera
330 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: