Canon pixma ip1300 will not respond at all to anything it just sits there with its green eye looking at me. I have tried every maintenance proceedure,test print, cleaning, deep cleaning, nozzle check, alignment, everything and it will not move. I have removed and replaced the cartridge (colour only setting), played with buttons like a theatre organ, held buttons down, unplugged and replugged the power. Tried the Canon technical support reps. genuine solution. No response. It just sits there. Is it possible to obtain a manual for this thing? I am reluctant to pay for one because if it is junk I will have wasted my money. Good God, now I am told to enter a valid product!!!!!!!!!!. I will call this a pixma 1800 to try to get a response.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi try this
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..