Question about Watches
I have a sharp chronograph wristwatch with no instructions... how do I set time, day & date, & alarm on it. Manufacturer # shp3242
Instructions for Sharp Alarm Chrono (Digital)
Push "Mode" button until the mode is shown that you want to reset, do this even if the mode you want to reset is all ready showing.
Push "Reset", continue pushes until the desired Parameter (Minute, Hour, or Second) is flashing.
Use "Start" button to advance the digits to the desired setting.
Push "Mode" Button to finish.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
A special case: how to get 24 hour or military time:
24 hr time is set by cycling through the
regular am/pm times till watch switches to that
mode BY ITSELF. To go back to am/pm time, cycle
past 23:00 until watch switches itself to am/pm.
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | Invicta Reserve Mens Arsenal Swiss Quartz...
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Aug 12, 2010 | Sector 700 2653700025 Watch
May 17, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 14, 2010 | Watches
Aug 02, 2008 | Watches
Jan 09, 2008 | Citizen Eco-Drive BL5184-56L Wrist Watch
Dec 29, 2007 | Bulova Millennia Motion 96B34 Wristwatch
Jun 23, 2017 | The Watches
Jun 22, 2017 | Tag Heuer Watches
2,708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!