Question about Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console
Well I'll assume that it's just the voices that you're not hearing and all the rest of the sound is fine.
First, are you sure the game in question has voice acting?
If so, check the game's (not the console's) sound options, there is usually a way to adjust the sound levels of Voice, SFX, and BGM. If this doesn't work, make sure all the cords related to your sound system are completely plugged in.
If all else fails and there really is a problem, it would be with the game and not the console. It's unlikely, but there are defective games and you can usually exchange them for a new game if you have the receipt and haven't waited too long.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Books
Jan 04, 2017 | Books
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 29, 2010 | D3 Publisher Naruto: Ninja Clash for...
Apr 16, 2010 | Nintendo Mario Kart (Wii) for Wii
Mar 25, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 28, 2009 | Nintendo The Legend of Zelda®: Twilight...
Jul 12, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: