Question about HP Pavilion dv9005us Notebook
Screen goes blank after rebooting, or closing down game
I am a technician-informatic. I have repaired about 80 Lcd Samsung monitors with theese problems. I offer the repair manual.
Manual has been done with the experience of the repairing Samsung Lcd monitors. Manual was made by me and shows how to open monitor, how
to solve dark screen problem, how to check and replace capacitors, how to solve the problem non-optimal mode (without reprogramming MCU or
changing the main board) photo are included. 100% functional. The repair process is very simple 30-40min. (does not need a lot of
experience in electronics and expensive instruments) and is not expensive. With this manual you can solve problems by yourself and save
"Not Optimum Mode 1280x1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on but turns off by itself, the LED blinks green.
- If you detach from the PC points to "control cable" the picture runs continuously in the vertical direction or presents while line , and
as soon as it is reconnected, the monitor goes off.
- The monitor does not turns on and dont dispaly anything, the LED blinks green-lit, if you detach from pc points to "control cable".
- The monitor turns on, works well some time, but after a window apiers "Not optimum mode. Mode recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on, works well only with low resolution 800x600, when try to change a window that reads "Not optimum mode. Mode
recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
the manual you can find on ebay (my ebay name is asnerejas123):
Samsung monitor repair manual guide 710n,913v,510n more
Riparazione - repair Lcd Samsung monitor 710n,913v,510n
Reparaturhandbuch für Samsung 710n,913v,510n und andere
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
My lapton is hp dv9oo monitor no t open
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
Screen has about 12 small opening page instead of a normal one page
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2012 | PC Laptops
Feb 26, 2012 | Dell XPS M1530 Laptop
Mar 07, 2011 | PC Laptops
Sep 11, 2009 | Sharp PC UM10 (PC-UM10M) PC Notebook
Dec 10, 2008 | HP Compaq nx7010 Notebook
Nov 12, 2008 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
May 28, 2008 | Dell Latitude CPX Notebook
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: