- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
download driver for lightwave lw-ic500 - Social Search Engine in: www.zappafly.com → www.zappafly.com/download+driver+for+lightwave+lw-ic500.html Related text in page:
«Use Zapafly to find all your info download driver for lightwave
lw-ic500 ... Find Download Driver For Lightwave Lw-ic500 Here. ...»
Free lw ic500 driver to download at PTF in: ptf.com → ptf.com/lw/lw+ic500+driver/ Related text in page:
«Lw ic500 driver software downloads. Lw ic500 driver freeware and
shareware. ... lightwave lw ic500 software. driver for v 2.47. driver
2.0. pci rs 232 driver ...»
Check the physical connection of the phone line to the computer make sure that it is connected to phone line symbol of the Ethernet adapter. Then make sure that the driver of the adapter is installed properly on the computer or you can try to scan the hardware first before the re-installation of the driver using the adapter.
- I guess you downgraded your system to windows xp, If that the case you have to check if the system has an internal modem .If so, please download the driver for that PCI modem.
- I have already checked the modem that was already install on your system(V.92 56Kbps* data/fax modem,)
- You have to download the windows xp driver for this modem. or download chipset driver for windows xp
You cannot send a fax on a broadband connection, they should have given you a splitter, if not get one, the splitter is a small box like thing, it has two telephone sockets on one side and one socket on the other, the telephone line from the wall is connected on one side, on the other side you have to connect your adsl modem in one and your telephone in another socket, Usually the sockets have descriptions on them specifing which decive should be connected to the socket.
Now you should have a dial up modem(56Kbps internal or external modem) connect this modem to the socket which specifies, Telephone. Configure the modem. configure yor fax settings to use this modem. Now you can send your faxes.
If your ISP does not support dial-up then you cannot use it to send faxes.