Question about Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP-160 INKJET PRINTER...
Jan 07, 2012 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
If the carrier does not automatically move to the center, turn off the
printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to
appear with a new cartridge.
I hope this helps.
Oct 25, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Aug 23, 2010 | Sub-Zero 650 / O Bottom Freezer...
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon BJC 4400 InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 01, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 13, 2008 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!