Question about Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
I don't how to save the pictures i take on my disney pix micro digital camera and i also don't know how to turn it off.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Lost the disney micro pix cd!
Found the a site to dounload manual. The phone # for tech support is also in there. I hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
I got a response from the company. It turns out, it just needed a newer battery. I put in a new one and now the camera works again.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
hi i have the same problem with my cam i bought it for my doughter
try this it works for me
connect the usb cable to your camera into your computer it will say PC on LCD ( without battery)
then install the CD with the package finish the installation
then remove the usb cable to your camera and put in a new battery on it
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Please get it here :
Drivers > Digital Camera">www.downloadplex.com > Drivers > Digital Camera
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 06, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Sep 30, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Aug 14, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jun 25, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Sep 17, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Apr 18, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jul 20, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: