Question about Philips PM3S Remote Control
If your product does not respond after you have tried all
the codes for your brand, or if your brand is not listed,
try searching for your code by following these steps.
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the
red indicator stays on, then release the CODE
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button
(TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to
300 times) until the device to be controlled changes
channel. The red indicator blinks off with each
button press. If you accidentally overshoot the
code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button
to backtrack through the library until the device
changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes
direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Most users will store VCR codes under the VCR button,
Cable codes under CABLE, etc. If (for example) you
want to store a VCR code under CABLE, first follow the
procedure for Direct Code Entry (previous page) and
press CABLE in step 2 of Direct Code Entry, then enter
ANY VCR code in step 3 of Direct Code Entry. Then
follow the steps above for Code Search (or Brand
Search, below). Note: If the device does not have a
CHANNEL UP button, use PLAY (VCR only) or
POWER instead. Code Search starts from the currently
stored three digit number under that mode. Good Luck.
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Posted on May 11, 2009
1. Turn your TV ON.2. Hold down "Code Search" until the red light turns on. 3. Click the (+) Channel button once each second, until the TV responds by flipping a channel. 4. One the channel changes, press the, "ENTER" button. 5. Code is saved!
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2009 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jun 18, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 03, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Apr 12, 2009 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Dec 10, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
Mar 16, 2008 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Aug 22, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
726 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!