Question about Gaggia Synchrony 90101 Espresso Machine
How do you decalcify your synchrony espresso machine, we lost our manual
I assume yours is not the digital, here are some instructions for properly descaling your machine.
1. To decalcify your boiler, remove your water tank and fill it with hot water (100 to 120 degrees). Open a pack of decalcifier and mix into the water tank. Once it is dissolved, place the tank back on the machine, and then turn the machine on.
2. If you just open the steam knob and run approximately eight ounces of solution into a spare container. Turn the machine off and let set about 10 to 15 minutes. Longer is better. It is very important that the machine does not remain on to heat the boiler anymore than necessary.
3. Repeat step #2 for your machine. Do this until you have consumed the entire water tank of solution (approximately four to five cycles). (I do it at night before I go to bed and let the last cycle set in the boiler till morning.)
4. Remove water tank and rinse it with fresh water.
5. Refill water tank with fresh water and place it back on the machine.
Repeat step #2 to rinse the machine, only this time use the entire water tank at one time, and there is no need to let it set.
Remember, it is better to descale more often than not enough.
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
Testimonial: "thank you so much, I will have to find the decalcifier first."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2014 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Dec 03, 2010 | Jura Capresso Impressa E8 Espresso/Coffee...
Aug 01, 2010 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Jan 13, 2009 | Spidem Trevi Digital Coffee Maker,...
May 14, 2007 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Nov 22, 2017 | DeLonghi Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: